Thursday, March 15, 2012

Soap Rubber Duck from Maple Ridge

Name: Soap Rubber Ducky
Interests: Cleaning people
Where to Find: Just Ducky
Brand: Ganz
Price: $3.99 Cdn
I love melting away in a warm bath.

Soap Rubber ducky is also from the store Just Ducky in Maple Ridge B.C. I was impressed by the price of this rubber ducky soap because I  have seen this exact ducky soap for $9.99 and I refused to buy it at that price.

Soap Rubber Ducky is available in white or yellow. I already have yellow rubber ducky soap, so I decided to buy the white one. This is the most detailed rubber ducky soap that I have ever purchased. It has an orange beak, blue and black eyes, a tuft of hair and wing detailing. Unless you feel this rubber ducky, you would never know it's not made of rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment