Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cheese Rubba Ducky

Name: The Real Cheese Rubba Ducky
Interests: Eating cheese from Normandy because it’s the best cheese in the world.
Where to Find: No longer available.
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $14.99 Cdn

You’ll never meet a cheesier duck.

When I was in Paris, I ate cheese from Normandy and it was amazing. I have never eaten so much cheese and wine in my life (not even when we were hosting wine and cheese parties. Since we were walking at least 5-10 km a day, I managed not to gain any weight either.

Cheese Rubba Ducky was hatched on February 17. She has the most teeth I have ever seen on a rubber duck. Her smile is a little scary. She is part aged white cheddar and part medium cheddar and has a camera on her bum.

The line in her poem about ham and cheese reminds me of my first trip to Cuba. The snack bar only served ham and cheese sandwiches. After a night of drinking mojitos with 7 year Havana rum, ham and cheese sandwiches tasted really good.

Poem on her tag:

“Lactose Tolerant?

Hey Jack, with this smile
U could say I’m a ham’n cheese.

My modeling fee
is worse than my bite.

Flash! I’m a photographer’s
best friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment