Thursday, September 6, 2012

Radio Ducky from the UK

Name: Radio Ducky
Interests: Providing the tunes for a summer hot tub or pool party. I love music.
Where to Find: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Floating-Yellow-Duck-Bath-Radio/dp/B000LTYBQE
Brand: Paladone
Price: $20.00 Cdn

Feel my frequency.

My sister-in-law bought me Radio Ducky as a gift. He is great in the bath and the bathroom in general (since he is waterproof). It’s nice to listen to the news or my favourite dance/rock station while I get ready for work or a party.

Radio Ducky takes 3 AAA batteries and they last for quite a while. He has a guilty look on his face as in ÿes, I did watch you get in and out of the shower. He over plucked his eyebrows so they barely exist. You turn him on and off by twisting his head (this twisting also controls the volume). His tail turns for the station and his wing hosts the AM and FM buttons. Sometimes he is tricky to tune, so, once you find your station don’t touch his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment