Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nurse Rubba Ducky

Name: RN Rubba Nurse Ducky
Interests: Taking care of her husband and 10 children (when she is not working of course).
Where to Find: No longer available.
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $14.99 Cdn


 
You’ll just feel a tiny poke.

Nurse Rubba Ducky has a bandage on her bum. She is a summer baby and was hatched on July 10. She has been a registered nurse for 10 years. She has the most beautiful shade of emerald green eyes (rare for a rubber duck since most have black or blue eyes). She has a brown hair styled in a flipped out bob and she has a cross on her uniform and antiquated 50s style of nursing hat.

I think that being a nurse would be a tough job, but I had great nurses when I was in the hospital to have my daughter. I do not like being in a hospital, but I am sure that not many people do. I have been to the emergency department in a hospital and the filthy conditions of the floors scared me. I still believe that it’s safer and less germy to have a home birth (provided you don’t have any complications and are not having a high risk pregnancy).

Poem on her tag:

“Why I wanted to be a nurse:
I truly enjoy heloing
people feel better.

Whether I’m taking
your temperature
or checking your vital signs,
be assured U will always
get the best care possible.

Great job! Pick a sticker.”

No comments:

Post a Comment