Monday, September 24, 2012

Rainbow Unicorn Ducky from Victoria

Name: Rainbow Unicorn Ducky
Interests: Running through waterfalls and meeting new people in the rainforest.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn

Being a mystical creature is a huge responsibility. 

After two glorious weeks of vacation in BC (without a cloud in the sky), I am back at work and back in Edmonton. We are eventually going to live in BC near the ocean. On our last day of vacation, my mother-in-law's beach had the calmest and clearest water we have ever seen. I went kayaking 3 times including for a sunset sail with the sea lions.

While we were on vacation, we spent two days in Victoria. Of course I visited my favourite rubber ducky store-Zydeco gifts. They had just received a new shipment of duckies, so for the next two weeks you can view the latest additions to my collection. These ducks bring my count to 672. You'll have to wait until Halloween and Christmas to see a few of the seasonal ducks that I bought.

Rainbow Unicorn Ducky is all white with pink perky ears and a pink beak. Her horn is white and sticks out off the top of her forehead. Her mane has six colours in it-pale pink, grassy green, opus orange, yeasty yellow, baby blue and misty mauve. Her tail has the same colours except it is missing mauve.

No comments:

Post a Comment