Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Light up Ducky from the Dollar Store

Name: Light up Ducky
Interests: Eating fried egg sandwiches and sneaking into the disco.
Where to Find: Dollarstore
Brand: Unknown
Price: $1.00 Cdn

You light up my life.

I was in Bath and Body Works in Southgate mall last week and they have a small pink light up ducky in their typical style. Surprisingly, I didn’t purchase it because I thought it was too similar to this ducky.

Light Up Ducky has two sensors on the bottom of her. When you rub your fingers over her sensors, she flashes pink, purple and white. She also lights up if you smash her against a hard surface. My daugher loves to play with this ducky and I am impressed that she hasn’t run out of juice yet. Once she does, she will no longer be a light up ducky because she is glued together and it would probably destroy her if we had to change the batteries.

Light up Ducky is all pink with black eyes. She has distinct feathery wings that have lots of detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment