Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Glow in the Dark Devil Ducky

Name: Glow in the Dark Devil Ducky
Interests: Being a trickster and scaring people.
Where to Find: Anywhere devil ducks are sold.
Brand: Accoutrements
Price: $1.99

Plain or keychain?

I know these two rubber ducks are technically considered doubles, but are they really? One has a key ring through his head and one does not. I am not sure if I considered these rubber ducks two unique rubber ducks in my collection count or not. What do you think collectors? I think I got these two rubber ducks on different occasions and didn’t realize they were doubles.

Keychain rubber ducks are quite popular. I probably have at least two dozen keychain rubber ducks. Bud offers a large number of their ducks as keychain rubber ducks too. I have used a few of my keychain rubber ducks as keychains but they eventually wear out and I only have so many keys.

Glow in the Dark Devil Ducky is a whitish creamy glow in the dark colour. He has the typical sideways teardrop rubber duck eyes with pointy eyebrows. He has red devil ears, a red pointy devil tail and a yellow beak. I think a red beak would have suited him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment