Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hockey Duckies from WEM

Name: Hockey Duckies
Interests: Refereeing hockey and practicing for the NHL. We are currently on amateur teams.
Where to Find: Vending machine at West Edmonton mall (one by Dollarama and one by Galaxyland).
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $2.00 Cdn each

Penalty for stick raising.

I am not a huge fan of watching hockey games, but I have a few girlfriends who are really into hockey, so I don’t mind watching hockey with them. I am not a huge fan of all the fights that are allowed. I think this sets a bad example for kids. It’s hockey, not street fighting or boxing.

The Hockey Ducky in the black uniform has been in a few too many fights so he has a permanent gouge between his eyes. The Hockey Ducky in the navy blue jersey plays fair and doesn’t condone fighting (as a result his face is cleaner).

No comments:

Post a Comment