Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pedi-mani Ducky

Name: Pedi-mani Ducky
Interests: Working at the spa and playing pool. I am quite the shark.
Where to Find: Unknown
Brand: Unknown
Price: Unknown 



I chipped a nail.

Pedi-mani Ducky loves doing French manicures and unlike most spas she doesn't charge extra for doing French manicures. I buy the little cheat stickers for doing French manicures because I can't paint that straight.

Pedi-mani Ducky has her towel tied like a head scarf and she has neat swirly designs in her robe. I have a towel for drying my hair that is made of microfiber and it buttons at the back. It does decrease the drying time for my hair.

Pedi-mani Ducky has super droopy eyes and she looks like she is about to fall asleep. My husband's aunt gave me this ducky. All of my family and friends buy me ducks when they see one that is different (if it is an average looking duck, then I likely already have it).   

No comments:

Post a Comment