Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bad Witch Ducky

Name: Bad Witch Ducky
Interests: Practising voodoo. My best friend is a ghost.
Where to Find: Don't Remember
Brand: Unknown
Price: $2.00 Cdn

Don't cross me.

Just for the record my best friend is not Casper. He is a ghost who is as mean, grumpy, fat and old as I am. I look nice from the outside but looks can be deceiving. I have been practising voodoo and black magic for many years-same thing? Don't Trick or Treat at my house. I hand out questionable popcorn.

With Halloween just around the corner, I am happy to present just over an entire week of Halloween rubber ducks. The broom tucked under Bad Witch Ducky's left wing doesn't really look like a broom. It is puffy like a pillow and has weird black circles on it. It might be used for her voodoo or black magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment