Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Duck-O-Lantern Ducky

Name: Turn on to Duck-O-Lantern Rubba Ducky
Interests: Eating chocolate bars. Oh Henry and Mr. Big are my favourite. I also collect cat wine bottles.
Where to Find: Discontinued.
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $15.00 Cdn 

What is with all the peanut free candy?

My daughter is dressed up as a ladybug for her second Halloween. I love Halloween and often have a party. I am so excited to have a daughter so that we can go Trick or Treating again. I went until I was 13. Last year we went to a pumpkin patch in BC and picked out a whole bunch of pumpkins. Pumpkin seeds taste great when they are roasted and sprinkled in cayenne or black sea salt.

Duck-O-Lantern Ducky hatched on October 31st of course. She has the nice pumpkin grooves and ridges in her bottom and a great big green stem on the top of her head. Her beak is black and so are her carved crescent eyes. She has a kerosene lantern on her bum.

Poem on her tag:

"It's Halloween once again -
Trick or Treats for everyone.
It's Halloween once again -
Carving the pumpkin
is all the fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment