Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scarlett O'Hara Ducky

Name: Scarlett O'Hara
Interests: Riding horses, seeing my therapist, taking my antidepressants and going to parties.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn
 I love my cat!

Oh Rhett! 

Scarlett O'Hara Ducky could also be flapper girl ducky since I purchased her from the 1920s ducky bin. She reminds me of a tango dancer. She is an excellent dancer and is often the life of the party. I enjoyed reading Gone with the Wind. It is a great story but has a sad ending that is not your typical romance ending. I have an antique hard copy edition in my collection of old books.

Scarlett O'Hara Ducky has her hair in an updo with a real red rose in her bun. A few curly tendrils tickle her face. She is wearing a beautiful red and black gown and the feathers on her wings were recently ruffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment