Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frightful Duckies from Victoria

Name: Frightful Duckies from Victoria
Interests: Drinking tea and handing out caramel corn and candy corn to all the Trick or Treaters.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Unknown
Price: $1.98 Cdn each so almost $12.00 for the set

We're posed on a black tea kettle cauldron.

I bought these duckies while I was on vacation in Victoria. They are from my favourite ducky store. I was a bit shocked by the price of these duckies because they are quite tiny but they still cost the same amount as the larger duckies. I think they should have been a $1.00 a piece or $1.25 at the most.

The witch ducky is my favourite in this set. I was a witch for Halloween quite a few years in a row. My mom went as "Bitchy" one year and made a pin that said this. The witch ducky has a black perfectly pointy hat and is wearing a purple cape too. The Kitty Ducky has black ears with a pink inset. There are three little whiskers on either side of her beak. The Ghost Ducky should have had a longer costume because the ghost mask only covers his head and it makes his mask look a bit KKK.

The Mummy Ducky is well done with his random white strips of toilet paper wrapped haphazardly around him. Frankenstein Ducky has the perfect Frankenstein hair with electrodes protruding from his neck and stitch marks above his heart too. The last duck in the set (I just had to have them all) is Vampire Ducky. He has puffy count hair with an "m" shaped hairline. He is wearing a red cape and you can see his vampire fangs sticking out at the bottom of his beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment