Thursday, October 4, 2012

Geisha Ducky from Victoria

Name: Geisha Ducky
Interests: Serving traditional Japanese green tea, playing the Shamisen and reading in my zen garden.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn

At peace with my chick and hen plants.

When I was in Kyoto for our around the world trip, I wanted to find a Geisha rubber ducky but I didn't. I am glad to have this ducky as part of my collection now. We saw geishas in Kyoto and we also went to a traditional tea ceremony.

Geisha Ducky is wearing a pink kimono with red flowers and a red sash. She has a matching red clip in her hair. If you read Memoirs of a Geisha you can learn about the hardships of how much work and pain is endured to get their hair to look how it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment