Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hair Colour Stylist Ducky from Victoria

Name: Hair Colour Stylist Ducky
Interests: I collect dragonflies and have lights, candles and and other dragonfly items all over my backyard.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn 

I am great at mixing colours.

Hair Colour Stylist Ducky has pink punk hair. It is spiked on her crown and her longest bang covers her left eye. She is wearing a black smock and black gloves on her wing tips. She has a pot of purple dye in her left hand and a blue application brush in her right hand. At first I thought she was a make-up artist ducky, but then I realized she is part of the hair stylist ducky set.

Hair Colour Stylist Ducky works in a salon but she has also dyed and styled celebrities hair too. She will even come to your house to style your hair too. My Grandma is 84 and she has a stylist come to her house to do her hair. She isn't as mobile as she used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment