Friday, October 12, 2012

Tuxedo Ducky from Empire Theatre

Name: Tuxedo Ducky
Interests: Watching movies, especially trailers. Dressing up and dining in formal restaurants (since I love wearing my tux out).
Where to Find: Toy machine at Empire Theatre (I have also seen the machine at Taco Bell)
Brand: Eye Poppers by Krazy Town
Price: $2.00 Cdn

There is a world outside my plastic bubble!

Oh no, the plastic bubble in front of me just went down the shoot! Good Luck Ducky probably just plummeted to his death. Wait a minute. I am next in line for the shoot. Now it’s dark. No duckies plummet down the shoot when it’s dark.

What is that sound? “Ahh I am falling help me. Noooooo.” Wait I am still alive. What is this place. I smell popcorn and pretzels and I haven’t eaten in forever. My plastic bubble is opening. I can move. I am free.

“Tuxedo Ducky! I am so lucky that with one toonie I received the second last ducky in the set. Now I just need the Dracula Ducky. Does anyone have it? Does anyone want to trade?”

Who is this man and this woman? My owners I guess. Ahh plush red seats in a movie theatre. Taken 2. Good choice.I have wanted to see this movie for a while. It should be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment