Saturday, October 20, 2012

Liberduck Rubba Duck from Kids Stuff

Name: Liberduck Ducky
Interests: Dancing and listening to music about New York. My favorite songs are “Hey there Delilah” by the Plain White T’s and “Empire State of Mind” by Alicia Keys.
Where to Find: Kids Stuff and my Favourite Aunt’s
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $2.00 Cdn 

I look smaller close up.

I have been to New York but it was only for two days and one night (because I was in Washington for work and it was only a 3 hour bus ride away). I did see the Empire state building and the Statue of Liberty. Lady Liberty really does look smaller closer up. We also went shopping and had time for a quick stroll through Century Park and a quick drive through on the way to the airport.

Liberduck Ducky was hatched on July 04 (which is very appropriate). She has the Statue of Liberty torch on her bum. She has green eyes and a green body, dress and beak. Unfortunately she did not come with her box or her tag, so I can’t include the Rubba Duck poem. If you know the poem, please send it to me (it wasn’t available online).

No comments:

Post a Comment