Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dance with Duckerina Ducky

Name: Duckerina Ducky
Interests: Ballet, Jazz and tap dancing.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $9.99 Cdn

Point shoes are painful on my webbed toes.

I purchased Duckerina for myself and I purchased one for my friend’s daughter when she was born. She is now ten and still has her Duckerina ducky. I was in ballet when I was child and I had a mauve tutu. I remember getting lost backstage after the performance. It was scary.

Duckerina Ducky was born the day after my birthday on May 04. She has a pair of ballet slippers on her bum. The pink tulle around her ballet bodysuit is a nice 3-Dimensional touch. Her eyeshadow matches her bodysuit and her hair is swept up into an elegant bun.

Poem on her tag:

“A sight to see - floats like a butterly
and sings like a dream.

Tippy, Tippy Toe, Tippy Toe, Tippy Toe,
Tippy, Tippy Toe. Tippy Toe, Tippy Toe,

Tippy, Tippy Toe, Tippy Toe, Tippy Toe,
Tippy, Tippy Toe. Tippy Toe, Tippy Toe,

Ballet...it’s the love of the dance,
the shoes and of course,
my pink tutu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment