Monday, March 18, 2013

Mini Pirate Devil Ducky

Name: Mini Pirate Devil Ducky
Interests: Swimming in the ocean and treasure hunting via geocaching
Where to Find: Chinatown, Victoria, B.C.
Brand: ACC
Price: $1.00 Cdn
Devil Duckies in Zen

Devil Duckies are their own series of rubber duckies. There are quite a few different styles. This is my complete collection of all the mini devil duckies that I own but I am sure that there are more styles available. I’m not sure if every style of the regular size devil duckies is also available in mini devil ducky form. It would be neat if the styles were different between the two sets, but I don’t think they are because I have seen these duckies in regular size too.

Mini Pirate Devil Ducky is all black except for his white horns, white beak and the white patch on his eye. Back in the day, he was a real pirate and had a boat and collected treasure. Now, he goes treasure hunting by geocaching. His favourite caches to get are the underwater caches. He is friends with these devil duckies and enjoys relaxing in the Japanese Zen garden with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment