Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Finally I made it! Ducky

Name: Finally Ducky
Interests: Hanging out with my friends.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $14.50 Cdn

Here comes the grad ducky.

Finally Ducky is very excited to have finally graduated from high school. It took him a few years because he had to repeat grade 12 twice. He has a diploma on his bum and was hatched on graduation day. He celebrated his birthday and after grad all on the same evening. It was the biggest, wildest beach bon fire ever. He is taking a year off to travel to Australia and then he’ll apply for college.

Poem on his tag:

“I thought this day
would never come.

Even though I need to focus
on my new challenges,
I will always look back
and cherish those special
memories that I shared with
my classmates and friends.

HEY, WE DID IT - CAPS AWAY!”

No comments:

Post a Comment