Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lamp Ducky from the Great Canadian Dollar store

Name: Lamp Ducky
Interests: Staying up late to read good books. J.K. Rowling is my favorite author.
Where to Find: Great Canadian Dollar Store in Banff
Brand: Doesn’t say.
Price: $16.00 Cdn

I need a paint job and a remodel.

We were in Banff on the weekend and I bought the last Lamp Ducky from the dollar store. I did not buy the purple ceramic piggy bank that looks a lot like a Bud duck. This is the first ducky lamp that I have ever seen. It is a bit cheap and his eyes look sad because he looks like he is crying. I have big remodeling plans for him. I am going to repaint his eyes so he doesn’t look like he is crying. I am also going to recover the lamp shade with ducky material. It’s so odd that the lamp shade didn’t come in a rubber ducky print. Flowers are okay but the more ducky the lamp the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment