Sunday, March 10, 2013

Raised Eyebrow Ducky from Croatia

Name: Raised Eyebrow Ducky
Interests: Plucking eyebrows, general waxing and giving facials.
Where to Find: Croatia
Brand: Unknown
Price: $3.00 Cdn 
I work as an esthetician. 

A friend from my work went to Croatia in August 2007 and bought me this ducky.The only reason I know this information is because she had a good idea to write this information on the bottom of the ducky. I have trouble writing in books and ducks (even on the bottom). Therefore, the only duckies I was able to bring myself to write on are the duckies that I bought while travelling around the world.

Raised Eyebrow Ducky has very subtle archy eyebrows. She loves giving facials so she can squeeze blackheads to unclog pores. After facials, plucking feathers and eyebrows is her next favourite task.

No comments:

Post a Comment