Friday, March 8, 2013

Pink Zebra Print Ducky from the Bay

Name: Pink Zebra Print Ducky
Interests: Eating burgers and poutine.
Where to Find: Kids Stuff and my Favorite Aunt’s
Brand: Doesn’t say.
Price: $2.00 Cdn (from the second hand store)
The Bay. Who knew they sold duckies?

Eddie Burger Bar in Banff and Deluxe Burger bar in Edmonton are my two favourite burger bars. I live for eating burgers and poutine. I have been to Quebec twice just for the poutine. I am a lucky ducky for having a high metabolism so I can eat whatever I want.

Pink Zebra Ducky is from the Bay. She came with a white washcloth in a container that says Glamour in the Bath. I am going to have to expand my duck hunting to include the Bay now. I used to check in the bathroom section of department stores for ducks, but I haven’t done that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment