Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Glass Salt and Pepper Duckies

Name: Glass Salt and Pepper Duckies
Interests: Listening to kitchen gossip. It all goes down in the kitchen.
Where to Find: Don’t remember
Brand: Unknown
Price: Unknown

We sprinkle joy on your food.

I have never seen rubber ducky salt and pepper shakers that are not glass but that would be really cool. Perhaps, I should invent them. These ducky salt and pepper shakers come with a ducky toothpick holder too. I think my friend bought these for me quite early on in my ducky collecting days. I can’t remember where she bought them and there is no brand name listed. They just say “Made in China” on the bottom which is pretty common for most ducks.

Glass Salt and Pepper Duckies look more like real ducks than rubber ducks. They have blue eyes, orange wings and yellow beaks. They are made of porcelain and I haven’t used them yet, but I probably will once we move and I have more room to spread out my duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment