Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ducky Chair from a Community Sale

Name: Girly Ducky Chair
Interests: Comforting your tushy
Where to Find: Community I’m too Big for it Sale
Brand: Unknown
Price: $10.00

 A ducky for your tushy.

I am taking a short hiatus from rubber duck blog posts this weekend, so that I can cover two other ducky items. Even though I collect rubber ducks, I have acquired a large number of other ducky paraphernalia.

I attended my first “I’m too big for it sale.’” These sales are also called “”I’ve outgrown it.”They are basically a garage sale of kids clothes and toys but most items are usually in fairly good shape. For example, I bought a Halloween costume for my daughter and this brand new ducky basket chair.

Girly Ducky Chair was made in China (of course, that is where most ducks are born). She has a pink bow, large eyes and little arms that are sewn on separately to the chair. In addition to this chair, I also bought all the ducky finger puppets and bath mitts on the chair.

Out grown sales are now my new favorite place to scout for rubber ducks.

2 comments:

  1. If only they made these for bigger tushy's!!!

    - LittleDuckiePoo

    ReplyDelete