Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Birthday Rubber Ducky from eBay

Name: 1st Birthday Rubber Ducky
Interests: Eating cake and blowing out candles
Where to Find: Caselotbuys on ebay
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $0.46 Cdn
 

I love celebrating first birthdays

My daughter is a year old today! Happy Birthday Alicia. She was born at 4:40 AM. We are having a huge birthday party for her today with over 40 guests. It is of course rubber ducky themed. I bought these rubber ducks for a steal of a deal to give out to each guest. I have 34 goodie bags and each one contains 1 of 4 different styles of birthday duck or 1 of 6 different styles of fairy tale duck.

1st Birthday Rubber Ducky has a blue party hat with orange polka dots and orange trim. She is holding a birthday cake with one candle in it for a first birthday. Her beak is painted rather poorly and I don’t think the machine or the person who painted her knew how to paint between the lines. One of my rubber ducks in this same package of 24 was even missing her eyes. I had to draw them on with a sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment