Monday, April 16, 2012

Queen of Pigeon Lake Ducky

Name: Queen of Pigeon Lake Ducky
Interests: Swimming in the Lake
Where to Find: Vending machine at Pigeon Lake (but it is no longer there)
Brand: Feelin' Ducky (FLC is what it says on the bottom)
Price: $1.00

.

Red is for Royalty.


My friend Gail bought me this rubber duck from Pigeon Lake last summer. Since today, is her birthday, I thought it would be a great day to feature this rubber ducky. Unfortunately, the vending machine where she bought this rubber duck from is no longer there. So, if you know where to purchase the rest of this rubber ducky collection, please let me know. I had no idea there were so many rubber ducky toy machines.

Queen of Pigeon Lake Ducky is tiny. She is all white except for her red necklace, red eyes, beak and her royal crown emblem on her tummy.

2 comments: