Friday, April 27, 2012

Eight Ball Ducky from Pigeon Lake

Name: Eight Ball Ducky
Interests: Shooting pool and calling the shots.
Where to Find: Vending machine at Pigeon Lake (but it is no longer there)
Brand: Flatline Corporate, Feelin' Ducky
Price: $1.00

 
I am a shark.

My friend Gail bought me this rubber duck from Pigeon Lake last summer. If you have seen another vending machine (as I call them but I guess they are really gumball machines) selling these rubber ducks in Canada then please let me know. You can view more of this type of mini rubber duck from one of my new favorite websites. I would love to have the complete set of these mini guys. If the hole in their bottoms was bit bigger they could be a pencil topper.

Eight Ball Ducky is all black except for his grey beak, eyes and the round 8 ball on his belly. He is pretty cool. I just checked the forum and found out that the real name of this rubber duck is Crazy 8 and the other duck I posted is Ten Pin. There is even a Twitter and Facebook rubber ducky. I want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment