Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yin Yang Ducky from Edmonton

Name: Ying Yang Ducky
Interests: Doing Ying yoga
Where to Find: Vending Machine at Cineplex Odeon North Edmonton
Brand: Eye Poppers by Krazy Town
Price: $2.00 Cdn

Pull my yang. 

I visited the Windermere Cineplex Odeon today for Community Day which means free movies and the money from popcorn sales went to charity. It was a great event and we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked. However, I was disappointed that there wasn’t a rubber ducky gumball machine. In time, they may get gumball machines. After all, they have only been open a week.

Yin Yang ducky is all black and has a white bill and a white and black Ying yang symbol on his belly. He reminds me of junior high because I was really into the Ying Yang jewlery at that time. I had the earrings and the necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment