Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ducky or Chick you Decide

Name: Chicky Chicky Ducky
Interests: Sitting pretty
Where to Find: Community I’m too Big for it Sale
Brand: Unknown
Price: $0.50

I’m having an identity crisis

While I was at the Community I’m too Big for it Sale, I found this rubber ducky and a floating soap dish rubber ducky as well as ducky finger puppets. This ducky was part of a nail brush but the bristles were rotten so I pulled them out. I also bought the Baby Einstein food dish (pictured) at the sale.

Chicky Chicky Ducky isn’t sure if she’s a chick or a rubber ducky. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. It looks like she has a pattern on her that depicts feathers, which makes me think chick. However, her bill looks like a rubber ducks. Her eyes look like chick eyes and her purple bow makes her look Easterish. At Easter, I always see more chicks than rubber ducks. The more I think about it the more I convince myself that this is a chick. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment