Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Bonnet Rubber Ducky from Notables

Name: Easter Bonnet Rubber Ducky
Interests: Eating Cadbury creme filled eggs. I am in the military.
Where to Find: Notables
Brand: Unknown
Price: $1.50

 
My ears are perky and fluffy.

Easter Bonnet Rubber Ducky was given to me by my friend Jenny at my work. She gave me the great idea to write where i purchased a rubber duck on his bottom. Thatis the only reason I know that this rubber duck is from Notables. During our trip around the world, I wrote where I bought each rubber ducky and the date on the bottom of each ducky. However, this has backfired because the ink has now rubbed in and I cant read any of them.

Easter Bonnet Rubber Ducky is a regular rubber ducky with a white fluffy bunny ear bonnet tied on her head.You can even see the details of the strings too. This rubber ducky used to look quite funny sitting on my desk at work next to my 4 military rubber ducks, but now I work from home and don't have much desk space.

No comments:

Post a Comment