Friday, April 20, 2012

Raining Hearts Ducky from Bath and Body Works

Name: Raining Hearts Ducky
Interests: Jumping in puddles and frolicking in the rain
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works at Southgate
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $4.50 Cdn

 It’s raining hearts.

I was at Southgate mall on Monday night helping my husband shop for jeans. We had a hard time finding denim jeans because 80s coloured jeans are back in style and the yellow, red and green jeans were monopolizing the shelf space.

I’ve been trying to find time to pop into Bath and Body Works to see if they have new ducks. So I stopped in and brought my collection number from 602 to 604. By the way, June is the semi-annual sale, so I am going to check in then to try to get a reusable ducky shopping bag.

Raining Hearts Ducky is all white but has pink, mauve and aqua hearts spotted all over her body. The brightest heart matches her bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment