Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Squish the Rubber Duck from Toys R Us

Name: Squish the Ducky
Interests: Sitting on the palm of your hand, since I fit there so perfectly.
Where to Find: Toys R Us
Brand: Boon
Price: $6.95

Go ahead, flatten me.


Squish (this is the name he came with; I didn’t name him) is the second rubber duck that I received in the Boon line of rubber ducks. There are 4 in total and I am very excited to announce that a new line of Boon rubber ducks are coming out on May 01, 2012. My favourite Boon rubber duck, Bob, is going to be green this time around. Green just happens to be my favourite colour, so how perfect is that?

Squish looks like a regular rubber ducky who has in fact been squished with the palm of someone’s hand. He has black beady eyes, with white squiggly lines drawn around them and his entire body. He is pale yellow which is quite a bit paler than the average yellow rubber ducky colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment