Thursday, June 28, 2012

8 Ball Ducky from Edmonton

Name: 8 Ball Ducky
Interests: Playing pool
Where to Find: Vending Machine at Cineplex Odeon North Edmonton
Brand: Eye Poppers by Krazy Town
Price: $2.00 Cdn

Don’t sink me.

Yesterday we took my daughter to see Brave. It was a very cute movie and we saw it at the North side Cineplex Odeon so that I could buy a few Eye Popper duckies after the movie. My daughter loves carrying around the little capsules of duckies. Since the containers are almost impossible to turn, twist and pull apart, I knew they weren’t choking hazards.

I spent $30.00 trying to get the complete set of ducks (toy machines bring randomness and rarity to trying to complete a collection). I received many duplicates and have a new set of 5 for my friend who also collects rubber ducks.

8 Ball Ducky is unique out of the 11 eye popper ducks because he is the only duck that has googly eyes like cookie monster. One eye is looking up to the right and the other is looking down to the left. He is all black including his beak and he has an 8 ball on his belly. Shake him to find out if he is a magic 8 ball.

Does anyone want to trade me? I still need the dracula ducky and the ducky in the suit (these are probably the rarest and only 7 were made or something).

No comments:

Post a Comment