Friday, June 15, 2012

Diamante Ducky from Opal London

Name: Diamante Ducky
Interests: James Pond. We have been dating for 2 years now. James always buys me diamonds.
Where to Find: www.opal-london.com
Brand: Opal London
Price: $12.90 Cdn
My eyes twinkle when I smile (it's the reflection of my diamonds).
Diamante Ducky is available in all white or white with black polka dots. I have had a thing for polka dots this year (especially on my daughter’s clothing), so I opted for the polka dots. Diamante has turquoise eyes and nice long lashes on top and on the side (7 on each eye). The polka dots on her cheeks make it look like she is blushing. She has bright pink lips and is wearing a diamond (okay they are really rhinestones to keep the price of the duck down) necklace that is removable.

Diamante’s box says “a dazzling bathing diva and dripping with diamonds.” Diamante should feel special because she is laying on the shiny outside layer of my baby blue grad dress. I also wore this dress to be my best friend’s Maid of Honour when I was 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment