Monday, June 25, 2012

Moroccan Bud Ducky from Boston

Name: Moroccan Ducky
Interests: Eating dishes containing the many delicious spices available in Morocco.
Where to Find: FunUsual
Brand: Bud
Price: $12.95 US

“Colour your world” (as it says on the box)

In June 2010, I was in Boston for my second time for a business trip. My favorite place to shop in Boston is Faneuil Hall Marketplace. FunUsual is the best store in the marketplace. They sell all sorts of cool toys and Bud rubber ducks. I purchased 5 Bud ducks on my trip (don’t do the math to figure out the total that I spent). Most hobbies are quite expensive. If you are in Boston sometime, you also have to check out Peet’s coffee and tea. They have an excellent Masala Chai tea.

Moroccan Ducky is baby blue and has baby blue eyes. She has a yellow flower on her front and a beautiful sari type of skirt on her back with leaves, flowers and ruffles. She also has a flower over top of each of her ears or where her ears would be if she had them or you could see them. Do ducks have ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment