Friday, June 29, 2012

High Roller Ducky from Edmonton

Name: High Roller Ducky
Interests: Bringing in the dough any way I can.
Where to Find: Vending Machine at Cineplex Odeon North Edmonton
Brand: Eye Poppers by Krazy Town
Price: $2.00 Cdn

Show me the money.

Since the Eye Popper ducks are so hard to open, I decided I must share my strategy for opening the little egg shaped containers:

  1. Get a hammer.
  2. Place the egg on the floor or better yet-outside.
  3. Smash the hammer onto the seam of the egg (exact middle) a few times.
Note: If the shell is breaking, continue to hammer at the shell until it is completely broken and you can safely remove the duck

4. Pick up the egg and pull it apart or unscrew it apart.

High Roller Ducky is all grey except for his 24kt gold beak (no it’s not real gold of course) and the 18kt gold “$”sign necklace hanging around his neck. The High Roller Ducky that I got has a worn off “$”sign necklace. It wasn’t painted thick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment