Monday, June 11, 2012

Duck TANNIA Ducky from Opal London

Name: DuckTANNIA Ducky
Interests: Whipping my gorgeous locks of hair around arounds. Ruling the duck kingdom. Helping the citizens of Britain.
Where to Find: http://www.opal-london.com/Brand: Opal London
Price: $12.90 Cdn

You wish you had my curls.


I know I am always ranting about ducks with hair and how rare it is. However, ducks with hair seem to be becoming more popular. Duck TANNIA has the most hair I have ever seen on a rubber duck. It is also extremely crazy! She is half clown and half queen. Half of her hair is red and half of it is blue. She has a perfect part down the middle. Each curl is a perfect ringlet and I am jealous. I want those curls. Her crown sweeps her hair back so you can see her pretty blue eyes and long lashes that make her eyes pop. She has a strand of pearls around her neck and the British flag across her body. She is the craziest looking rubber duck I have ever seen. She’s a wild queen. Her box says she is the “queen of ducks and she rules the waves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment