Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cloud 9 Mini Bud Ducky from Jasper

Name: Cloud 9 Ducky
Interests: Mojitos are my favorite drink. I love flying so I can see the clouds.
Where to Find: Treehouse Toys and Gifts in Jasper
Brand: Bud
Price: $6.00 Cdn

I am floating.

My husband went on a 5 day father’s day motorcycle trip with his Dad last week. They went to Lake Louise, Toad Rock, Golden and Jasper. My husband went rubber duck hunting at every stop and he managed to find a store that carried rubber ducks in Jasper. He also found a store in a small town in B.C. that had a few ducks. I am so spoiled.

Cloud 9 Ducky is turquoise with white clouds and blue, violet, orange and yellow rainbows patterned over her body. There are a few colours in the roygbiv spectrum missing from her rainbows. She has black and white eyes and a yellow beak. Bud ducks are quite expensive but $6.00 for the mini bud ducks is quite pricey when the bigger Bud ducks are usually $10.00 but the prices probably keep rising. Her box says: “There’s a silver lining behind every cloud and a rainbow after every storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment