Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Angel Keychain Ducky from Switzerland

Name: Angel Keychain Ducky
Interests: Being a perfect angle in ducky heaven.
Where to Find: Luzern, Switzerland
Brand: Out of the Blue
Price: $4.90 Swiss Franks

Hanging around

While we were in Luzern, Switzerland in September 2009, we visited Mt. Pilatus. I highly recommend taking the cograliway up this mountain. It goes straight up the top of the mountain and it is very scary to look down out of the back window (especially if you are in the caboose like we were).

Angel Keychain ducky is the same brand as Roman Glow in the Dark Ducky from Italy. They are both a German brand. Angel Keychain ducky has a silver halo on her head and she is looking up at it. She has two pretty silver wings and her beak is wide open with a red tongue hanging out of it.

Typically, I don’t write in books or on things I own even though I am a writer and write in a journal everyday. However, a friend at my work suggested that I write the date and place on the bottom of the rubber ducks that I buy. I decided to make an exception and write on the bottom of all of my RTW ducks. Angel Keychain Ducky is the only duck that still has legible writing on her bottom. The material and the pen did not bond well on any of the other ducks and the words smeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment