Sunday, June 24, 2012

Roman Glow in the Dark Ducky from Italy

Name: Roman Glow in the Dark Ducky
Interests: Protesting (especially in the dark).
Where to Find: Rome, Italy
Brand: Out of the Blue
Price: $2.20 Cdn

 
Eerie

I found Roman Glow in the Dark Ducky in Rome of course. My husband and I were there in October 2009 while we were travelling around the world. The city was rather dirty and we stayed in a hostel with a shared fridge and someone ate our ice cream on us! I was not impressed. We tried to tour one day and ended up having to retreat to our hostel because there was a huge protest complete with police officers with the helmets and shields like you see on TV. I was really freaked out because we didn’t know the language and you never know when innocent bystanders can “get involved” without us even knowing we are involved. The phrase “wrong place at the wrong time” doesn’t exist for nothing.

Roman Glow in the Dark Ducky is about the same size as my other tiny glow in the dark duckies. She is rather sullen and has a chubby orange beak and round head.

No comments:

Post a Comment