Monday, June 18, 2012

Waterfall Rider Rubber Ducky from Value Village

Name: Waterfall Rider Ducky
Interests: Plummeting over the edge of waterfalls.
Where to Find: Value Village
Brand: Unknown
Price: 10 cents

My safety goggles have saved my life.

My aunt bought me this rubber ducky at Value Village. She found it in a large bag of 10 rubber ducks for a $1.00. She was certain that I didn’t have this rubber ducky and she was correct. There were actually two other rubber duckies that I didn’t have too. Second hand rubber duckies are the cheapest way to grow a collection.

Waterfall Rider Ducky is one with his inner tube. He is built right into it. His extra wide and long beak at the bottom makes him look like he has a goatee. His eyes are far too close together but his goggles are pretty cool and ensure that he can see as he goes over the edge of a waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment