Monday, February 13, 2012

Bud Rubber Duck from Chicken Scratch

Name: Pop Peace Ducky
Interests: Dining out on Whyte Avenue with friends
Where to Find: Chicken Scratch
Brand: Bud
Price: $8.39 Canadian


I come in peace.

I was on Whyte Avenue today for a dentist appointment and I couldn't resist popping into Chicken Scratch to check for ducks. Chicken Scratch carries cards, wrapping paper, rubber chickens and various other trendy toys and gadgets. They had pink and red soap ducks covered with hearts for Valentine's Day but they were $10.00 each and I thought that was a bit pricey. They also had a classic mini yellow rubber duck in soap (which of course I already had).

I checked the shelf by the window and found a Bud duck. It was rather overpriced for a mini Bud rubber duck since the regular size Bud ducks used to be $9.99. However, it was the last one, a duck I didn't have and it has been a while since I last bought a rubber duck. By a while, I mean a month.

Pop Peace duck is this duck's official name and he is phthalate and PVC free. He was made in China in 2008. He is covered in peace signs pointing in all different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment