Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ocktoberfest Rubber Duck from Zurich

Name: Busty Bavarian Ducky
Interests: Carrying 6 1 L mugs of beer in each hand during Oktoberfest
Where to Find:  Surprisingly I am from Zurich, Switzerland and not Germany
Brand:  Unknown I am not up on my Swiss German
Price: Unknown

Prost!

The great thing about telling everyone you know about your hobbies is that they spread the word and help your collection grow. My friend and her boyfriend were travelling in Switzerland and they found Busty Bavarian duck at an outdoor market. I am so glad they purchased it for me.

Busty Bavarian has quite the clevage line in her green traditional Octoberfest dress. She is also wearing white puffed sleeves and a red apron with a bow. Her blue eyes are framed with lush eyelashes. She even has hair which is becoming quite popular amongst rubber ducks. Her curly brown hair is parted in the middle and pulled to each side of her head in two tight ringleted knots.

She is my second Octoberfest duck. I also have a Rubba duck that is an Oktoberfest duck. I have been to Ocktoberfest but I didn't find any Oktoberfest ducks in Munich. Although, while I was at Octoberfest, I did see a game with rubber ducks. They had many ducks that I didn’t have but I don’t think you could buy them. Perhaps, if my German was better and I’d had a few more beers I might have asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment