Monday, February 20, 2012

Cowgirl Rubber Duck from Dublin

Name: Irish Cowgirl Ducky
Interests: Herding sheep
Where to Find: Toy store in Dublin
Brand: Unknown
Price: $6 Euro
Who says cow girls don’t drink Guinness?

On our last day in Dublin on Aug 21, 2009, we were walking down the cobblestone streets dragging our bags loudly behind us on our way to the bus stop, when I saw it. A toy store. My eyes light up every time I see a toy store. I mean how can you call yourself a toy store if you don’t carry rubber ducks (even the generic looking rubber ducks will do).

I quickly popped into this toy store while my husband waited on the curb with our luggage. There was boy cowboy duck and a girl cowboy duck to choose from and I picked the girl cowboy duck because I already owned a boy cowboy duck.

Irish Cowgirl Rubber Ducky is wearing a pink cowboy hat. She has a white hankerchief tied around her neck and a green vest with pink flowers and buttons. Her beak is quite pointy and from certain angles it’s hard to see her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment