Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Generic Asian Rubber Duck from Party Packagers

Name: Generic Asian Ducky
Interests: Popping into goody bags for kids birthdays
Where to Find: Party Packagers (2119-99 Street Edmonton)
Brand: Amscan
Price: $0.50 Canadian

I like playing on stove tops.

I found this rubber ducky at the new party supply store in South Common today. I popped in to look for cellophane rubber ducky bags for my daughter's first birthday. They didn't have any but I found this generic rubber duck. There are a large number of generic rubber ducks to collect. Party Packagers also has 4 Easter rubber duckies too. Many of their party items are reasonably priced. They even had a large stuffed rubber duck that you can sign at a baby shower.

This rubber ducky is pretty basic and has beady eyes, a bit of hair, and basic wings. This generic rubber duck is a bit different because it has two little black specks on its nose above its beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment