Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hair Stylist Ducky from Victoria

Name: Hair Stylist Ducky
Interests: Shaving heads
Where to Find: Victoria, British Columbia
Brand: iloveduckies.com
Price: $4.00 Cdn

Red steaks are in style



A large portion of my rubber ducks are from Zydeco gifts in Victoria. I try to visit the store at least once a year. They have the most rubber duckies I have ever seen in one store. Every time I go into the store, I find a rubber ducky I don’t have. The selection on their website does not represent all the stock they have in store. If you are looking for a particular duck, I would email them first.

Hair Stylist Ducky has bangs and chic layered hair. Part of her side bangs are covering her right eyebrow. She has a pair of scissors in her smock and an assortment of hair pins on her smock too. She also has a twin. As is often the case, rubber duckies look the same but come in different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment