Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bud Rubber Duck from Gramma's Toy Shop

Name:  Hugs and Kisses Ducky
Interests:  Kissing and hugging people on Valentine’s Day
Where to Find: Gramma’s Toy Shop Ltd.
Brand: Bud
Price: $1.00 Canadian (it was only this cheap because he was secondhand)


I love red

Every couple of months, I go into my favorite secondhand toy shop in Edmonton. Gramma’s Toy Shop usually always has a few rubber ducks that I don’t have. They also have tons of children’s toys at decent prices too. On my most recent visit, I found a Bud duck to add to my ducky collection. These ducks are usually $10.00 brand new so it’s best to buy these ducks secondhand or on sale.

Hug and Kisses Ducky (This name is printed on the bottom of the ducky. I didn’t name her) has blue and black eyes and a white XO and hearts pattern rimming her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment