Saturday, February 11, 2012

Irish Rubber Duck from Dublin

Name: Leprechaun Ducky
Interests: Kissing the blarney stone and lusting after red headed girls.
Where to Find: Tourist shop in Dublin, Ireland
Brand: Unknown
Price: $3.99 Euro

I love anything green.

I found this duck while shopping for postcards in Dublin Ireland in August 2009. Leprechaun duck sat on a shelf with his brother and sister. Like any typical collector, I longed to purchase all 3 ducks for the complete set. However, my husband reminded me that there would be more ducks and this was only the second country that we had visited on our 6 month trip around the world. We also had to stick to a budget or we would run out of money for food.

Leprechaun duck has a solid weighted bottom and proudly wears his green top hat. He is extremely lucky and enjoys drinking Guinness and eating stew on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment