Saturday, February 18, 2012

Munchkin Rubber duck from Walmart

Name:  Seashell Sea Goddess Mermaid Ducky
Interests: Sunbathing, whistling at sailors
Where to Find: Walmart
Brand:  Munchkin
Price: $3.95 Canadian


Don't call me Ariel or I will slap you with my tail

While I was on parental leave, I took an aqua size class with my daughter. The babies floated in little rubber ducky boats while the mom's exercised. Our babies floated back and forth as we jogged laps and swam. Most of the babies played with rubber ducks or other bath toys. Alicia had her Boon rubber ducks and a few other babies had rubber ducks or Sophie the Giraffe. One little girl had a mermaid duck. I asked the mom where she bought it and she said Walmart. I don't like shopping at chain stores let alone a conglomerate such as Walmart. However, I was willing to enter the super center for my new rubber duck. I also found a rubber ducky diaper bag dispenser.

No comments:

Post a Comment